Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day Twenty Four

All done with my painting! It looks pretty much the same as it did yesterday; all I did was add some highlights. They're most noticeable in the eyes, lips, and hair.

This is definitely not perfect, but I'm pretty satisfied with it.

Mitch should be home late tonight unless something goes wrong - I am worried because the roads are quite slick - so I should be able to have better photos soon!

UPDATE: Here's a better photo as promised! (1/25/13)
I just realized that the highlights in the hair makes it look wet. Dry hair would not be that shiny- or at least dreads wouldn't be. Silky hair maybe, but this lady's hair definitely not. Oh well, learning moment for Jessica I suppose. I've also noticed a lot of other flaws after finishing it... I won't point them out though, because there's a chance you have not noticed them, and I'd rather let you continue to think that I am so talented! Baha, kidding. Sort of.


No comments:

Post a Comment