Friday, January 18, 2013

Day Eighteen

My Lovely came over for dinner today (it's so weird to say that I had my husband over for dinner) and it was so nice to see him! A lot of couples are apart all the time, but I'm not used to it: we got married and then lived in different states for two months which was totally bizarre, but in the year since then we haven't been apart for more than a day or two. After tonight I won't see him for another week or so and while it will suck for that week, after I'm done watching my cousins and he comes home from his ski trip we'll be so glad to see each other that it just might be worth it!

Anyway. I only worked on my rug a little bit today, but since hubby was here, I got a better picture of it- hooray! It's almost a 18 inches in diameter by my estimation.
Again, the great tutorial I followed can be found here.


I also made a bunch of beads made from sculpey. I haven't baked them yet - I'm kind of scared of ruining them. I've never baked sculpey before.
EDIT - I baked them, and they're fine! They look exactly the same though, so I won't post another picture.


You can tell that I'm not in my own house from the gorgeous counter tops and the real hardwood floors.... but it's fine because I love my little house and I know that I'm blessed to have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment