Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day Nine

My sweet friend Juli stole me over to her house today to make some adorable cards with her, which was so fun... I'm so bad at staying connected with people, and it really touches me when others make that effort to reach out to me. I don't realize how alone I am most of the time until after spending time with other human beings!

Anyway, it was just fun to play with paper and buttons and different colors. Hopefully I'll actually use these cards to send to people - another thing I'm bad at is getting thank you cards sent!


Click to see a close up! Is it necessary for me to say that every time? I feel kinda silly, but I worry that someone won't know that you can do that. Oh well. I guess I'll just say it for the pictures that I actually want people to click on to see a close up. Click on my pictures, dagnabbit!

No comments:

Post a Comment