Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Day Thirty

I really want to dye my jeans (oh man I keep forgetting to put my pictures on here during the day and then when I write my post for the day I'm ready to go to bed and don't do it then either... sorry about that) but I can't get to the store to buy dye because hubby dear has our only car at work all the time. We're working on getting another car soon. So since I can't do the jeans and I'm sick of the rug (poor abandoned thing) I just made a couple snowflakes today. Mitch is so sick of my snowflakes. They are ALL OVER the house, and I always get tiny little paper scraps everywhere.

I was more ambitious today... I made PEOPLE snowflakes.

First I tried a dude. he turned out ok. Proportions are a bit off.

Then I tried a Marylin Monroe-esque woman, who turned out much better. I didn't use the best scissors so both are a bit messy.

I drew arrows to the face that is the best: the further down the fold is when you're cutting, the weirder it looks. If that makes any sense. And sorry the photos are a bit blurry. Shame on my for not checking and re-doing them.


No comments:

Post a Comment