Friday, February 15, 2013

Day Forty Five

Valentine's Day!

This is the second Valentine's Day my husband and I have been together. I think Mitch must have been working last year because I cannot remember it at all, but this year was awesome. In fact, it's the best day I can remember! We didn't even really have gifts for each other or anything, but we spent the day together and both tried really hard to be kind and loving and let go of the things that bother us about each other, at least for the day. It was so amazing! I hope so much that eventually this can be how we are all the time... for now we're still working on it.

ANYhoo... since the hubs and I spent the day out having fun and being in love with each other, I didn't have much time to create anything.

I decided to make a Valentine's Day heart snowflake. I tried to make an elegant heart,  but yeah.... Mitch said it looks like emo hearts, and I think they look like evil nightmare owls that want to eat your soul. Not exactly romantic. At all.

 
But it's all good, I had a great day and I'm not going to let a failed art attempt ruin it! 

1 comment:

  1. If this was on FB I would just press like for the whole content!

    ReplyDelete