Sunday, February 3, 2013

Day Thirty Four

I had a pretty mellow day, doing a lot of reading, and went to a Superbowl thing to socialize a bit. I just did some more coloring... what can I say, the kid in me loves it. Colored pencils are just fun! I've always loved layering them to create shading and new colors, especially when drawing plants for some reason.

I switched coloring pages and I'm liking this one a lot better, I think because I love the green living look of it... I can't wait for spring! Winter is not my cup of tea.

The art I'm coloring is from D. Palmer and can be found at the link on day 31 & 32's post.


1 comment:

  1. I too love colouring and have several books but they are all kid ones. Sometimes I take them to church and colour while the speakers are talking! It keeps me focused and I actually hear what they are saying instead of my mind wandering everywhere and me not hearing anything they say!

    ReplyDelete