Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day Thirty Six

After a for-the-most-part great day, I hadn't made or worked on anything artsy... funny (not really) how feeling good makes me not get any art done because I'm actually being productive and social, and feeling bad makes me not create anything because I have zero motivation and I tend to wallow and/or become apathetic. Great.

So after my good day I just had some nice alone time listening to a podcast I'm addicted to called Snap Judgement and coloring. Whoo! Gotta love it.


Hopefully I'll start being original soon. I really need to start doing some more research on artists/art I love. Since I got a job instead of going to school this semester I sort of promised myself that I'd continue educating myself by doing research on my own, but look how that's gone so far... yeah, it hasn't. Come on Jessica.

1 comment:

  1. STOP being so hard on yourself. This is a positive inspirational blog and you are to congratulate yourself on what you have done not condemn yourself for what you haven't.

    ReplyDelete